Entrance and garden for Croft Corner (sleeps 2)
Croft Corner - Double Bedroom
Croft Corner - garden and view to Skiddaw
Croft Corner lounge/dining room
Croft House and the north-western fells
Croft Corner – Sleeps 2
A winding gravel path leads through the garden of Croft Corner to the porch and entrance door which opens into the kitchen. The lounge/dining room has a view over the garden to the shoulder of Skiddaw whilst the double bedroom has a view over the garden and farmland beyond to Latrigg. There is a spacious en-suite bathroom.
Croft Corner has its own independent heating system. In addition there is a coal-effect electric fire in the lounge. (Guests who have limited mobility might like to be aware that the accommodation in Croft Corner is all on one level and there is a level path to the property from the car park.)
Croft Corner has a cottage-style garden with two small water features – also a magnificent view to the summit of Skiddaw. Garden furniture and a BBQ are provided. Croft Corner has an adjacent boiler room with space for storage and to dry walking gear.
There are fell walks from the door and a pub, three restaurants and health spa facilities within walking distance. There is a separate, shared laundry room (with washing machine, tumble dryer and additional space to dry walking gear) and car parking for 1 car in a separate car park area.
- Ground floor accommodation
- Living/dining room with electric coal-effect fire, Freeview TV/DVD player and music system
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Double bedroom with double bed and iPod dock
- Bathroom with shower over bath, washbasin and toilet
- Adjacent boiler room with space to dry walking gear and for storage
- Central heating and electricity
- Bed linen, bath and hand towels
- Winter and summer weight duvets
- Travel cot and highchair if required
- Courtyard garden with patio
- Garden furniture and BBQ
- Separate, shared laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Shared, lockable bike storage available on request on booking
- On site parking for 1 car
- Sorry – no smoking and no pets
Tariff and Availability
The availability for both properties is given below – Croft Corner is for 2 people and Croftside is for 4 people.
To view our latest Terms & Conditions click here.
To check availability;
- Select a possible start date by simply clicking on it – the minimum number of nights available for that cottage will then be shown along with the price for that period.