Croft House with Croftside on the right - Sleeps 4
Croftside double bedroom
Croftside - the view from the front garden
Croftside - kitchen/dining room
A spectacular sunset view from Croftside to the north western fells
Croftside – Sleeps 4
A gravel path leads through the side garden of Croftside to the enclosed, front garden, the porch and entrance door – which opens into the hall. The spacious double bedroom (with a view over the garden to the Borrowdale fells) and the shower room are off the hall.
Stairs lead to the first floor where the the lounge and kitchen/dining room are located. Both of these are double aspect rooms. The lounge has stunning, panoramic views south to Borrowdale and the northwestern fells and east to Latrigg. The kitchen/dining room has spectacular views north to Skiddaw and again east to Latrigg.
There is further flight of stairs to the second floor, which has the twin bedroom and bathroom. The twin bedroom has the same panoramic view south as the lounge. The spacious bathroom has an amazing view to Applethwaite village with the bulk of Skiddaw towering above it.
Croftside has its own independent heating system. In addition there is a coal-effect electric fire in the lounge.
There are magnificent views from the enclosed, front garden. Garden furniture and a BBQ are provided. It has an adjacent boiler room with space to dry walking gear and for storage. There is a separate, shared laundry room (with washing machine, tumble dryer and additional drying facilities) and parking for 2 cars in a separate car park area.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious double bedroom with double bed and ipod dock
- Shower-room with shower cubicle, washbasin and toilet
- Living room with electric coal-effect fire,Freeview TV, DVD player and music system
- Kitchen/dining room with electric cooker, microwave, fridge and dishwasher
- Separate freezer
- Twin bedroom with two single beds
- Bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin and toilet
- Adjacent boiler room with space to dry walking gear and for storage
- Central heating and electricity
- Bed linen, bath and hand towels
- Winter and summer weight duvets
- Travel cot, highchair, stairgates as required
- Enclosed, lawned, front garden with patio
- Garden furniture and BBQ
- Separate, shared utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Shared, lockable bike storage available on request on booking
- On site parking for 2 cars
- Sorry – no smoking and no pets
Tariff and Availability
The availability for both properties is given below – Croft Corner is for 2 people and Croftside is for 4 people.
To view our latest Terms & Conditions click here.
To check availability;
- Select a possible start date by simply clicking on it – the minimum number of nights available for that cottage will then be shown along with the price for that period.